Highlights of Exactech’s latest offerings include:
- ExactechGPS, a compact, surgeon-controlled computer-assisted surgical technology that delivers reproducible results in total joint arthroplasty, expands its offerings with new knee applications, as well as the first application for total shoulder arthroplasty1. Live demonstrations will take place throughout the event.
- The Equinoxe Humeral Reconstruction Prosthesis offers a unique and stable solution for complex and challenging shoulder arthroplasty cases with significant humeral bone loss.2 Also featured will be the new Preserve Stem, a conservative treatment option designed for preserving humeral bone.
- The Vantage Total Ankle System is Exactech’s first product in the foot and ankle market. The system features both tibial and talar components, which were designed for minimal bone resection and optimal support for the anatomically shaped implant.
- The Optetrak Logic CC Revision Knee System offers a comprehensive portfolio to help surgeons address challenging revision cases. Exactech’s redesigned, intuitive instrumentation for an efficient, streamlined surgical experience will also be showcased.
- The Alteon Monobloc Revision Femoral Stem is a press-fit, distally fixed, one-piece tapered, splined titanium stem. It incorporates specific philosophies designed to improve surgical experiences and clinical outcomes for hip arthroplasty patients.
- The InterSpace Tapered Wedge Hip Spacer and data behind InterSpace’s preformed spacer technology with 20 years of clinical experience will be showcased. The AcuDriver Automated Osteotome Handpiece for implant removal will be featured in live demonstrations.
- Ossilix is a high performance, next generation calcium phosphate cement indicated for filling bony defects in cancellous bone. Ossilix is fast- and hardsetting within approximately six minutes in a 37°F wet environment. Once set, it can be drilled and inserted with screws. In addition, the Biologics offerings will include Reveille Cartilage Processor, a cost effective option for single stage surgery with autologous cartilage. Reveille is used for intra-operative resizing of autologous tissue into usable particles.
Exactech will showcase new clinical data in the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Compendium of Shoulder Outcomes and Research and Exactech Knee Scientific and Clinical Evidence booklet. Scientists and surgeon consultants will be available to discuss the articles, as well as share their experiences on all of the company’s latest product innovations. Attendees may also learn about Exactech’s patient education and practice marketing program at the booth.
1The ExactechGPS Total Shoulder Application is currently undergoing premarket review by the FDA. It is intended for use during preoperative planning and during stereotaxic surgery to aid the surgeon in locating anatomical structures and aligning the endoprostheses with the anatomical structures.
2The Equinoxe Humeral Reconstruction Prosthesis is not indicated for use with the reverse shoulder components in oncology applications.