E3 MIS System allows surgeons three different MIS towers to choose from inter-operatively in a two-tray configuration.
The E3 MIS™ System features:
- Modular tulip heads and screws compatible with the current F1 MPS system and 5.5mm rod offerings.
- Several titanium alloy and cobalt-chrome modular screw head options, including MIS and Spondy.
- A complement of surgical instruments to facilitate minimally invasive and open approaches.
- Screw sizes starting at 4 mm diameter (solid) and 4.5 mm diameter (cannulated) through 10 mm diameter.
- Cortical-cancellous thread design or F1 MPS thread design.
- Four different options for percutaneous rod insertion.
- MIS towers range from 11 mm to 16 mm in diameter.
DeGen Medical Inc. develops technologies for treating spinal disorders. The company is based in Florence, S.C.