Mahe is exhibiting the new “Blue Lavage” along with its full product line of orthopedic implants at booth #1662 and Mahe management will be on hand to conduct demonstrations of its products as well. Mahe Medical is reshaping the way medical products are purchased with its factory-direct sales and distribution model, and utilization of Amazon Business Professional Healthcare for a streamlined order entry process.
Mahe’s next generation “Blue Lavage” device boasts significant advantages over its competition at every level. “Blue Lavage” advantages include:
- Fully reusable “drive unit” because it’s re-chargable
- No batteries required so no hazardous waste produced…environmentally friendly
- No requirement to dispose of metal parts
- User friendly intuitive design
- Safe locking of the irrigation attachment
- Colored LED display for readiness control
- Less costly than the leading competitor
“The Blue Lavage sets a new high bar for the sector combining the drive unit and power source in an elegant re-chargeable solution. It’s more user friendly, environmentally sound and it costs less,” said Keith Hamilton, CEO of Mahe Medical USA. “The device complies with the most stringent European hazardous waste regulations providing the first true “green” alternative to all others on the market."
The “Blue Lavage” drive unit is made of lightweight non-toxic plastic, is flame retardant and designed to be low noise and fully re-chargeable. Mahe estimates the use of Blue Lavage would prevent the disposal of 1.6 million batteries per year, reducing a hazardous waste nightmare.
Mahe Medical is based in Centennial, Colo.